Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My prediction is Euros binned until next summer and the club season will limp over the line during the summer by being played behind closed doors until there’s a winner (which will be sooner rather than later), European spots confirmed and relegation confirmed.

If all the above happens before the end then they’ll bin the rest of the games.
Liverpool can't play games in the summer, as their players have already made arrangements for holidays, Klopp won't allow it.

Same as in Golf when the last round is cancellef
I get what you're saying but there's no relegation in golf.

If the season was cancelled now, who would go down? I guarantee that all three clubs in the relegation zone would argue that they were about to save themselves. Therefore, the Premier League season would have to be called null and void. They can't give the prize out to one team in a season that to all intents and purposes, didn't exist elsewhere.

If anything gets cancelled from here on in, the only way that all teams in all league can be treated fairly is to start in August with exactly the same divisions as last August.

For me the season should be cancelled immediately. The 39/40 season was cancelled at the outbreak of war and we as a nation need to start putting the collective before our own benefit. Anyone who argues for the continuation of the season does so for personal selfishness or financial gain.

With regard to cups and championships, all that are non complete should be null and void. Now although this would be harsh on some, it's is only fair that once the outbreak is beaten then we start a fresh season in August this year or next year. Liverpool for all there efforts should perhaps be awarded some kind of 'Certificate of Achievement' for 2 years of being the best ever team not to win the Premier League.

Yeh, I know, mate. Just didn't wanna go long winded with the reply.

I expected Doctor Dom was busy and had plenty more patients to see...

My wife is a teacher, if she had a pound for each cold she picked up in school...

Which is why not shutting the schools is backwards thinking.

It's the kids who could kill off the adults.

The irony of the human immune system, eh?

Perhaps it is Brexit payback that some suggested they would be dead already since the last referendum vote ❎

For me the season should be cancelled immediately. The 39/40 season was cancelled at the outbreak of war and we as a nation need to start putting the collective before our own benefit. Anyone who argues for the continuation of the season does so for personal selfishness or financial gain.

With regard to cups and championships, all that are non complete should be null and void. Now although this would be harsh on some, it's is only fair that once the outbreak is beaten then we start a fresh season in August this year or next year. Liverpool for all there efforts should perhaps be awarded some kind of 'Certificate of Achievement' for 2 years of being the best ever team not to win the Premier League.
Agree with the above and as an added bonus to the dippers not winning the league, Leeds wouldn't be promoted.

I get what you're saying but there's no relegation in golf.

If the season was cancelled now, who would go down? I guarantee that all three clubs in the relegation zone would argue that they were about to save themselves. Therefore, the Premier League season would have to be called null and void. They can't give the prize out to one team in a season that to all intents and purposes, didn't exist elsewhere.

If anything gets cancelled from here on in, the only way that all teams in all league can be treated fairly is to start in August with exactly the same divisions as last August.

And with equal prize money to offset the losses.

At least Sky would suffer financial pain!

My wife is a teacher, if she had a pound for each cold she picked up in school...

Which is why not shutting the schools is backwards thinking.

It's the kids who could kill off the adults.

The irony of the human immune system, eh?

Perhaps it is Brexit payback that some suggested they would be dead already since the last referendum vote ❎

It’s got fuck all to do with which way anyone voted and Brexit would have probably helped if it had come in sooner, with tighter immigration policy.

I appreciate you’re joking but I’m getting fed up of people calling this ‘payback’ for people voting a certain way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.