Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No,i saw the statement and asked the questions,no more no less,i was questioning why players could not play behind closed doors the other day,this changes everything for me now,the season should be scrapped,i'm feeling like shit and doing my best to think things through!!! I also didn't seriously wish this on anyone last night,more a throwaway remark,never a serious suggestion
Hi Pet,I hope you feel a lot better sooner than later.
Cheers,
Oakie

Some very interesting and well researched information.

Just a though without meaning to offend anybody, but might Governments actually like a worst case scenario. Less people globally will help with the CO2 problem and reducing the ageing population would help with pension shortfalls.
i will inform my dad he is 83 just recovering from a fractured spine and hip he will be cheered up no end infact i will get a move on and book the wake now

For someone with my health probs it's been grim,not being able to breathe very well is no joke,2 emergency treatments antibiotics,non stop coughing up shit,a different antibiotic started today,i'm pissed off to say the very least,it has been scary
I have to stress that people in good health will NOT get ill like this so DON'T worry about it
Get well soon Karen .

Looks like Arsenal have conned us here

Reports now that just 1 Arsenal play shook hands with the Olimpiacos owner. That just can't be true surely, you wouldn't call the game off for one player being out (unless it was Aubameyang!! :) )

I sold my ticket on the ticket exchange as I couldn’t make tonight. In all likelihood I will be able to make the rearranged date. Anyone know if my seat is returned to me or not? I e mailed our fantastic supporter services, the silence is deafening!

For someone with my health probs it's been grim,not being able to breathe very well is no joke,2 emergency treatments antibiotics,non stop coughing up shit,a different antibiotic started today,i'm pissed off to say the very least,it has been scary
I have to stress that people in good health will NOT get ill like this so DON'T worry about it
Yes kaz I have copd but I've just arrived in fuertaventura and it's lovely and hot 8-)

Wishing you speedy recovery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.