Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

How the hell can the season be cancelled yes would be endless years of piss taking of the scousers but think about it what happens to the promotion and relegation clubs would contest all decisions, the mind boggles at what the outcome would be and how it would work.
I'm not being clever here - indeed I agree 100% with your username, I may just be missing something incredibly simple. Who could complain (apart from the bin dippers) if it stopped today and this season started from scratch again in August with every one in the division they're currently in?

I'm not being clever here - indeed I agree 100% with your username, I may just be missing something incredibly simple. Who could complain (apart from the bin dippers) if it stopped today and this season started from scratch again in August with every one in the division they're currently in?
correct, complain at preventing deaths!!

Whatever happens they should not force our leg to be played behind closed doors.

The game will not take place. Seriously, think about it, if you are a player, regardless of the football situation, they and we all have families and are at risk of carrying the disease and spreading it. The players will make a personal decision themselves and if it was me I would not play, travel or even mix in large groups, period. These large organisations that are more focused on profit than well-being will try and force peoples hands. Let them do one, family is first, period, screw their competitions and bent regulations and whatever the outcome life is and should be above profit...

i obviously want Liverpool to go out tonight....but due to what's happening I don't even care now ..pretty sure this tournament will be suspended / cancelled

uh.. many.. all those that are close to secure promotion. leeds and west brom for ex. Rags too, they are not far away from 4th place. etc, etc..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.