Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like that to me as well. The maths don't add up. The Olympiakos owner was only announced as positive a few days ago yet the Arse players have self-quarantined for 14 days expiring this Friday ? In the meantime tonight's re-arranged game was announced ? Pull the other one. They've either got injuries, or shit scared of playing a potentially difficult away game at the moment.

It would take a very unscrupulous club to try to take advantage of something as serious the Coronavirus outbreak but domestically I can think of 3 clubs that play in red with a sufficient lack of morals and ethics to do just that to suit their individual needs.

Marinakis advises he's tested positive Olympiakos & Forrest immediate test their players and get the all clear within 24 hours. Arsenal say we wont test any of our players but we will self isolate for 2 days postpone the city away game and resume things as normal at the weekend as we only agreed to that rescheduled date reluctantly anyhow and would much prefer it to be rearranged to a more convenient time for us with no cup or European games to worry about which might enhance our slim prospects of improving our shite league position and maybe qualify for Thursday night cup.

Last edited:
They haven't self isolated because they've played West Ham and Portsmouth since.
I think there’s been some fake news regarding Arsenal players and staff self isolating and also all been tested to be negative.
Very difficult who’s reporting what they’ve read from some Twitter Twat and what is real

Having the euros is a really bad idea,soon see if money talks,cancel that and extend the season or write it off and leave everyone in their current positions,it is the best of the bad options,the fa are rich enough to help really small clubs so they don't go under
The FA may be rich enough but they won’t give a rats arse about bailing clubs out. Don’t forget we’re all still paying for that dump called the new Wembley

Yes i went 111 for the emergency treatment and testing and i now i am in the system i can go back again,also talking to my own dr,the worst should be over thankfully

be strong karen ! wish you a speedy recovery

I sold my ticket on the ticket exchange as I couldn’t make tonight. In all likelihood I will be able to make the rearranged date. Anyone know if my seat is returned to me or not? I e mailed our fantastic supporter services, the silence is deafening!

I don't know for sure mate but I would have thought City will have to refund the person who bought your ticket as there is no guarantee they can make the re-arranged date and as a one off purchase they would be obliged to refund. But watch out as I think because you selected to sell your ticket they will automatically put it back on sale when the new date is announced. Only done this once myself for the recent West Ham game and luckily I checked when they announced the new date and found my ticket was on re-sale. Took it off straight away.

so now the ars players are not going to even be tested emmmm..... come to think of it i dont that they wanted to play on this date in the first place
and get well son Kaz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.