Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

zero sarcasm intended. Genuine answer. You asked who would complain and I wrote it. Leeds are in their second season assault on promotion, they are looking good for it right now and they would definitely not want to try next year too.

Teams looking for promotion and being in good position, like leeds and west brom are in much worse position than liverpool in case of leagues stopping. With Liverpool it's pretty much only the pride, with them it's big, big money and short to medium term future of the clubs.
The "Uh.." at the start of the post suggests sarcasm.

My point is that it wouldn't cost them anything because they haven't won promotion. They might do, they probably will do, but that's predicted. They don't stand to lose anything at the present moment. Only when issues are sorted do teams start losing out.

Spains tally has DOUBLED from yesterday to over 1000.....unfortunately there is more chance of this being suspended/ canceled most likely

on top of that spanish fans will be flying down for tonight's game.

Such poor planning
Spain confirmed cases are ove 2000

How the hell can the season be cancelled yes would be endless years of piss taking of the scousers but think about it what happens to the promotion and relegation clubs would contest all decisions, the mind boggles at what the outcome would be and how it would work.

They'd seek to hold it over but there would come a point where for international fixtures and starting a new season they would just have to declare 2019/20 void. That would be their safest way out I mean to say stop everything this week and declare it as the end of the season the same things come into play teams fighting for relegation and promotion wouldn't have it - can you imagine 8 games to go and just one place from safety but being told sorry lads this season it means you are down................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.