COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't they yesterdays figures?
That is the very latest on the sky website,he read it out on sky news as breaking news but it was what he said about the WHO that caught my ear

Just to add the WHO chief is deeply concerned by the alarming levels of inaction to the virus

Daft donald needs to pull his fucking finger out now and show a good example

I wouldnt trust the figures from most countries.I reckon this is far more widespread than the numbers quoted.
The US dont have the infastucture to collaborate the numbers. Japan is saying it has 581 cases which is a joke.

As I say, the cases just rose from 3 new cases on each of the last two days, to 238 new cases today.

Kuwait has just banned all flights in and out and shops and business and public places are to closed for two weeks.

So don’t get your hopes up just yet. It could just be that ‘warmer’ countries are just behind the curve. Two weeks ago, Italy only had a handful of cases don’t forget.

Maybe but warmer countries have generally increased more slowly it seems from a few weeks ago. Anyway time will tell.

If you can't afford it, you generally can't access it.
I've never heard that, every time I've been in a hospital over here there are always signs saying that nobody will be refused treatment for financial reasons. You might not get a hip surgery or other such treatment but you'll definately get treated. My sister in law had a heart scare about a year ago, she was life flighted about 90 miles, spent the night in hospital, wracked up about $125k in bills. She had insurance but so much wasn't covered she would still have owed a ridiculous amount, long story short, the hospital just wrote it off, she ended up oeing about $5k

Been to a head teachers meeting today for my area and it’s being planned that schools will close two weeks before the Easter holidays so effectively a 4 week break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.