Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

New student teacher started last week. Liverpool die hard - from Leicester - total knob head. “I look like Henderson and I play like Henderson” was the first thing he said to me. I just said “oh I’m sorry mate”. Anyway, he was banging on about thrashing Madrid tonight and I said it doesn't matter as it’ll never get to the final and will be cancelled. He pondered and then agreed. I then said “just like the league. It’ll be cancelled within a few weeks.” He said “well we’ll have won it by then” I said “maybe but you’ll always have an asterisk next to it and you’ll never beat our records now and the winning moment will be in an empty stadium” He looked crest fallen but said “well I’ll be going to the parade whatever” I said “there won’t be one mate”. He was proper gutted. Shut him right up. It was wonderful. He hadn’t thought this through. I said “don’t worry you’ll be able to get into Anfield as scousers are used to turning up without tickets and breaking in” He didn’t like that :)))))

What would happen if the Government did ban travel from Madrid would UEFA be okay with just no away fans or would the whole ground be behind closed doors???

What would happen if the Government did ban travel from Madrid would UEFA be okay with just no away fans or would the whole ground be behind closed doors???

I think a decision will be made by next weeks game to cancel the whole tournament. May be wrong, but I just can’t see how things are going to work out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.