Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

As i said above - that entrance (padlocked!) Is still there!

Manchester_Piccadilly_Station_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1442142.jpg

The new arena isn't on the 'Collar Site' land is it?

From my memory the land that came into the JV (and is subject to a time limit for use) was the curved parcel of land that was directly next to the stadium. Its been a while since I looked at any of this but wasn't the piece of land the arena will use purchased separately, I might be wrong of course as i'm not as au fair as I once was with all of this.

Also, ASDA....will it stay or will it go? ***puts on tin hat***

The new arena isn't on the 'Collar Site' land is it?

From my memory the land that came into the JV (and is subject to a time limit for use) was the curved parcel of land that was directly next to the stadium. Its been a while since I looked at any of this but wasn't the piece of land the arena will use purchased separately, I might be wrong of course as i'm not as au fair as I once was with all of this.

Also, ASDA....will it stay or will it go? ***puts on tin hat***
Asda could be sold, the new owners could cut back on retail places https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co....burn-euro-garages-brothers-consider-bid-asda/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.