Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No PL Champions this year. Bog rolls, face masks and candles in short supply in Scouseland.

Wonder if anyone shows up to these games? I didn’t even get an email today telling me it was off. If I had no internet, I wouldn’t have know any different.

So the MP who has the virus.
Now they have told people who came into contact with her only to self isolate if they start with symptoms.
Obviously different rules for arsenal even though they are all supposed to be following the same health guidelines

How the F*** can football matches take place, mass gatherings or concerts etc. Look at the state of the world and what's happening in Italy ffs. This is not scaremongering, this is factual. Watching PSG fans walking to an empty stadium to cheer their team on from outside is just bonkers. This is about vulnerable people, our family and friends, I'm fuming with this shower of shit in government, wait until more deaths and this virus to take hold and shoot through the roof with fatalities like is happening now daily Italy. The Italian government acted two weeks too late, watching this shower now of ours we will all suffer believe me. Shameful, stiff upper lip British bulldog bollocks, god forbid it's not any of mine/your family that is infected and then you can't gather to bury or cremate them. Selfish fuckers still out there now in many different guises. I won't be going to another match soon believe me. I value my own and families and friends health more than anything in this world.

@skivitheblue9320 don't worry, when they have got culled enough of us elderly people so that they can ease the burden on the health service that we apparently cause and they won't have our state pensions to pay out thus saving even more money they will declare a state of emergency or somesuch!! Cynical moi............... never!!! :-)

Mods that is not a political statement so you do not need to move it to Off Topic. It is merely my (cynical) observation. Thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.