Champions League Games 10/11 March

Do the punditry team remember that it’s two legs.. currently waxing lyrical about Liverpool’s performance tonight. Totally overlooking that they lost both games and didn’t register a shot on target in the first leg. They lost 4-2 over two legs.

*edit.. forget it Owen has just confirmed that all the Atleti players are all sitting in the dressing room puffing saying they have never faced a team like that.

Ok Michael... a lot of those players played in the same league as perhaps the best club side ever in Barca a few years back and a Madrid side that won 3 consecutive CL titles.

silly twat!

Last edited:
Diego Simeone, you are a prince among men.

I'd feel sad for Adrian but then I remembered him doing a Kevin Pressman and knocking us out of the FA Cup when he played for West Ham, so meh. Today has been shite as I have no heating or hot water and I have a horrible job on, so at least I have some schadenfreude.
Schadenfreude warms the soul.

I don't believe it la

cc1ac25b2da0b9ca04845da44b4a87a9.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.