Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went past at 915 on the way back from seeing a new blue ( grandson ) at North Manchester General Hospital.
Made joke to daughter about empty seats, there was no one around !

Fairly obvious to me. If the league positions get frozen now, they’ll get it.
Anyway, it’s academic, they’ll be allowed to squeeze in two more wins, even if it’s behind closed doors.
In the interest of Sporting integrity, there should be a one-off winner takes all championship decider between the top two in England and Scotland at Wembley and Hampden in May.

I know the vast majority of fans will have found out about the postponement well in advance but I have to say the lack of comms from City to the fans on this was a disgrace. The assumption that fans would have picked up the news from elsewhere is arrogant, lazy or both. Given the short notice a text message was surely the best way to let people know?

Last time I checked it's not compulsory to have the internet or to have the internet on your phone. I feel sorry for any fans who only found out about it when they got to the ground tonight. I think the club owe us an apology for how they handled this.
My 75 year old, old man would’ve had no clue. He and my mum we’re taking my nephew out for the day, then home and mum would’ve dropped him at the game, with me meeting him there after work.

I only found out due to a whatsapp group and then a check for sky sports. An email, text or automated call would’ve been the way to go, and not costly at all. Your comment around the assumption being arrogant and lazy is spot on. In no other industry would that have been acceptable. Fuck off at times City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.