Champions League Games 10/11 March

Savic was harshly treated at City. Was our star man v Bayern. Btw Liverpool are utter shite as i've said all season. Simeone had a simple game plan and they did what they do to all teams. Klopp was schooled quite easily. Pity there are no English teams with the same balls.
Simple gameplan. Yes.
But in all honesty they got away with tonight. Liverpool’s shooting from Furminho Mane and most notably Salah, was atrocious.
Savic defends the type of stuff Liverpool persisted with playing very well but not sure he’d survive in a Pep team, the way we play.
None of them had a pass in them until very late in the game when Liverpool went flat and drained from the relentless effort involved.
I think Liverpool are going to find next season a totally different prospect whenever it gets going.
They’ll face this smash and grab a lot more often and their whole bubble has been burst. They’ll find this intensity hard to maintain with the anti climax of this title they’ve waited for in as season that promised so much but looks like petering out.

The Dippers have their own "out,out" tour

Out of the league cup ...............we won it
Out of the FA Cup.....................we are still in it and favourites
Out of the Champs League...........we are still in it and favourites

and the corona virus XI are the Premier league winners

splitting my sides laughing at Dippers , delusion on totally different scale

Just watching the highlights on BT. Fletchers commentary is so incredibly biased... the **** clearly thinks the whole country is willing these ****s on... how deluded

Savic was harshly treated at City. Was our star man v Bayern. Btw Liverpool are utter shite as i've said all season. Simeone had a simple game plan and they did what they do to all teams. Klopp was schooled quite easily. Pity there are no English teams with the same balls.

Agreed, but even apart from today, i think he started the CL final which athletico lost which just goes to show the quality he possess.

Liverpool are a great side
But Watford Chelsea and athletico have burst the bubble
Playing pretty much the same 15 players for almost 2 years has finally caught up with them. Little too late in the league but they have been running on empty for the past 3-4 weeks

Total burnout

It isn't, you're the only one daft enough to bite.[/QUOTE]

We can revisit that in the future, but its not the first time its been written on here or even the most madcap theory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.