Champions League Games 10/11 March

Klopp two weeks ago "welcome to Anfield" Roberston "Atletico are celebrating like they have won the tie" and then Klopp adds tonight "dont know why Atletico dont play proper football" absolutely no one at our football club would come out with comments like that , and they think everyone hates them because they are great , no , no , no , everybody hates them because they are arrogant ..... (please fill in the most appropiate last word)

Agreed, but even apart from today, i think he started the CL final which athletico lost which just goes to show the quality he possess.
He did and Atletico really should have won that final. Ramos scored RM's only goal from offside and Griezmann missed a penalty for Atletico.
RM ended up winning in the shootout.

Just watched the highlights on youtube. It was very noticeable how much booing the crowd do, seem like they are upset if someone get the ball who in not a livarpool player. Iconic atmosphere under the lights in front of the most knowledgeable fans MY ARSE!!
Me too. Just watched it. GLORIOUS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.