Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they finish on less than 100 points (if they ever finish at all), their "greatest ever" season will be seriously underwhelming and will be forgotten in no time at all

I didn’t watch the match but came back from dinner to find about 150 unread messages in the City WhatsApp group, with most being a variation of “TAKE IT YOU ****ING DIPPERS”.

So, of course, I assume the wind, grass length, pitch line width, goal line technology, and several players’ hairstyles conspired against Liverpool tonight?

Oh. A WhatsApp group you say. How do we join the party?

McPointy claimed they were still the best team in Europe not five minutes after being schooled twice by Athletico. If Tony Pulis was manager they would call Liverpool's continually monotonous hit and hope punts into the box as playing the percentages, so you can bet the whole country other than the media will have a smile on their faces after that result.

He is not alone in his delusion

James Pearce’s salty tears are the icing on the cake tonight:

The undeniable fact that Liverpool (and Liverpool at) Anfield, Klopp and their CL games at home record have been so good means that this is in fact a masterclass.

The way they want you to play just plays right into their hands. He found a way to beat them. Twice. And one of those was at Anfield. So yeah, it definitely is a masterclass.

Last edited:
Absolutely disgusting!! I love football as much as the next (wo)man but at the end of the day it is 22 men kicking a ball about on a field! It is not life or death whatever Shankly/Paisley said!! (Can never remember which one it was!)

Cowardly keyboard warriors!
Was supposed to be Shankley, but it was apocryfal (sp?)

I don’t mind Klopp, but it’s funny to see how easily the mask slips sometimes. Not quite the permanently jovial guy the media portray him as. Bitter as fuck when they lose.

You don't mind Klopp?

Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.