Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I'm sure the Dippers will accept this with maturity and not overreact in the slightest.
It won't last a week until a footballer tests positive, then it will be "suspended", so we'll all sit and wait, and watch the numbers carry on upwards, until it can't be played at all, and cancelled.

English football honours roll 2020 ;

League Cup Winners ; Manchester City
Community Shield winners : Manchester City

I think liverpool have won a couple too ;-)

We are probably about 10 days from all football stopping. I think the season will have to be voided purely because of the unfinished relegation battles. If the FA just decided that the bottom 3 as of now go down I suspect that because of the financial implications to those affected there would be a legal shit-storm. In some ways, and perhaps even more hilarious after this evenings result, is that I believe UEFA rules state that the reigning champions are declared winners if the CL is abandoned. ' 7 times la' after going out in the last 16 - that will certainly merit an asterisk.

We are probably about 10 days from all football stopping. I think the season will have to be voided purely because of the unfinished relegation battles. If the FA just decided that the bottom 3 as of now go down I suspect that because of the financial implications to those affected there would be a legal shit-storm. In some ways, and perhaps even more hilarious after this evenings result, is that I believe UEFA rules state that the reigning champions are declared winners if the CL is abandoned. ' 7 times la' after going out in the last 16 - that will certainly merit an asterisk.
They'll wait till the scousers have mathematically won.

To be honest I think that's why they'll try and finish the season one way or another because if they don't relegate teams then a legal shit storm from teams that want promotion.

We are probably about 10 days from all football stopping. I think the season will have to be voided purely because of the unfinished relegation battles.
It's all leagues mate, championship, 7 teams separated by 3 points for relegation, League 1, 7 teams separated by 3 points for promotion, League 2 top 5 teams, only 5 points apart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.