Businesses most vulnerable in the pandemic.

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Obviously you wouldn't want to be the owner of a Chinese restaurant at the moment.
But which other businesses do you think well cop it the worst ?
Australian government have just announced they are giving $750 to the lower income bracket part of the population and encouraging them to go out and spend it.
I guess these measures will help if they do spend it.

Obviously you wouldn't want to be the owner of a Chinese restaurant at the moment.
But which other businesses do you think well cop it the worst ?
Australian government have just announced they are giving $750 to the lower income bracket part of the population and encouraging them to go out and spend it.
I guess these measures will help if they do spend it.

and help spread Corovid-19 no doubt.

First thing to come to mind after the travel companies is any service industry companies that don’t have something that involves the internet.

Restaurants, cinemas, clubs, sporting events, galleries, museums etc.

I am shitting it. We provide care to people in the community mainly older folks with dementia or long term conditions. Obviously scared that many of them will be affected but also carers going off sick or to look after their kids if schools shut etc.

I live in a tourism area, we've already lost thousands of Chinese tourists.
This is having a massive effect on restaurants, tour companies etc.
There's two helicopters next to the beach taking tourists for a short flight, they've stopped flying, no customers I guess.

I work for an English school. They're not the majority of our students, but mainland Chinese students have largely disappeared. Iranian students are also pretty common, but they're mainly expats so they're still coming. But there are some people staying away for safety reasons just generally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.