Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The undeniable fact that Liverpool (and Liverpool at) Anfield, Klopp and their CL games at home record have been so good means that this is in fact a masterclass.

The way they want you to play just plays right into their hands. He found a way to beat them. Twice. And one of those was at Anfield. So yeah, it definitely is a masterclass.

one word - deluded

I used to post on here yers go and vividly remember when I was ridiculed I massive pile on for saying Savic would end up a top centre half when he got a bit of age and experience under his belt. He was hounded out by the boo boys because as a 21 year old in a new country and new league he made the same errors that Vinnie and Lescott did that season.
Now we’ve got fucking Stones and Otamendi who couldn’t defend Fort Knox with tanks and nukes

Said it in the other thread but they looked shattered in extra time after Madrid scored their first goal. Absolutely no energy and it looks like playing the same 15 players constantly for 2 years has finally caught up with them.

They've been running on empty for about 3-4 weeks now
The PEDs wore off KW...slowed down after 90!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.