Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags in favor of cancelling Prem and Champ league.

Ok by me as long as Liv do not get the title and we maintain all our records and the only team with a trophy this season.
NBA season has been suspended and US announce ban to US travel so Liv may not get a title yet.

I used to post on here yers go and vividly remember when I was ridiculed I massive pile on for saying Savic would end up a top centre half when he got a bit of age and experience under his belt. He was hounded out by the boo boys because as a 21 year old in a new country and new league he made the same errors that Vinnie and Lescott did that season.
Now we’ve got fucking Stones and Otamendi who couldn’t defend Fort Knox with tanks and nukes

Welcome back.

Rags in favor of cancelling Prem and Champ league.

Ok by me as long as Liv do not get the title and we maintain all our records and the only team with a trophy this season.
Excuse me, two trophies mind you, we always claim the community shield as a trophy too, ask Pep.....

It’s just gone 2am in the morning and I just can’t sleep, can’t stop pissing myself laughing at this feed and reading the BBC website comments, it is just comedy gold. Thank you thank you God, for hearing my prayers, last request is the abandonment of the PL season in the next 24 hours, see miracles can and do happen, remember 93.20 definitely divine intervention.....

Reading thru the threads I saw a post with reference to the reply....yeah but.... to every scouser when they start gobbing off. I thought it appropriate to test it on my brother who unfortunately is a dipper nut. Slept on Lime Street as a kid after watching Fairclough knock out St Etienne in European Cup semi. First a bit of baiting about the EPL being cancelled.....and you cant have a champion if you dont have relegation it wouldnt be right, he responded with but we will be champions in 2 weeks. Staright in with my first...Yeah but...... By the time Id sent the 3rd Yeah but he was rabid. Then followed an 8 message rant about us being in 2nd divison with Macc derbies. I beg you to try it out your favourite scally. Should be trending

Loving this guy on the right.

Simeone.jpg

Now surely that result will give our boys one mighty big boost to beat Real Madrid and progress onward to lifting the trophy that some of our older players desire before their career ends

Not happening. The competition will be voided out of history as things stand. Once players start getting this thing that is it. Closed doors won’t solve a thing.

Same goes for the league imo.

I shouldn’t laugh but fuck me, it’d be absolute gold if this does happen.

Not a trophy or record broken to show for their season. It’s piss funny

I used to post on here yers go and vividly remember when I was ridiculed I massive pile on for saying Savic would end up a top centre half when he got a bit of age and experience under his belt. He was hounded out by the boo boys because as a 21 year old in a new country and new league he made the same errors that Vinnie and Lescott did that season.
Now we’ve got fucking Stones and Otamendi who couldn’t defend Fort Knox with tanks and nukes

He is fine in the system he is playing within. Ask him to play 20 yards further up the pitch and actually use the football he would be completely fucked.

I take nothing away from him, he’s done well in the role he’s been asked to fill, but that is only because it suits him.

He would be absolutely horrific in this current team and a Pep system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.