Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

How the fuck can you give a team a title? I know that’s your opinion, but I reckon it could happen.
There is no doubt in my mind but they have already won the season. Yhe deserve their title. As much as I hate them.

The real pity are the relegation and promotion clubs.

IMO it would be a nonsense to play all games behind closed doors so finish the seasons now and unfortunately there would be no relegation / promotion , champions etc. Start the 20/21 season from scratch. CL would be made up of those that qualified for this season, same with Europa League and the pots would be as this season i.e. we would be in pot one as champions. Look how many people turned up in Paris last night which shows that playing behind closed doors is stupid as the risks as just as great if not more so.

There is no doubt in my mind but they have already won the season. Yhe deserve their title. As much as I hate them.

The real pity are the relegation and promotion clubs.

I'm sure they would be as magnanimous if the roles were reversed. They win the next two games they have won it, if football is cancelled they haven't, end of.

Behind closed doors or not, can the players be expected to follow the medical advice to 'catch it, bin it, kill it' as they dredge up the contents of their lungs and noses?
Sorry about airing my pet hate again and sorry for the air pun.
Biggest joke going, not doing the pre match handshake and then playing a game of football. As you say, all that goes with it and helping up players off the floor etc. Complete contradiction to be digested by us who they think are stupid. Maybe we are.

Only way is to start again next season. Far too much money at stake for the relegated teams (Villa would be fucked). Too many variables to work it out by points per game. Some teams have had more difficult fixtures so far for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.