Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving this guy on the right.

Simeone.jpg
Howson???

Best I’ve seen them play in ages last night too! So many games I’ve watched them play poorly only to be gifted a goal. Great to see it finally work the other way!

i watched the game on Bein as its a bit more bearable than the BT wankfest but i had to put BT on when Atletico's 1st went in just to hear the hurt & devastation in their voices,it was fuckin wonderful & the blinkered delusion from that thick bastard Owen that followed was even better,was a fantastic night.....

They’ll award it to them anyway.
However there will have to be an asterisk in the record books!
I don't see how they could, they need 6 points yet to win it, and anything can happen, it would not be fair,
they could lose every single one of the matches left, (how good would that be). I think all games will be played,
but behind closed doors, it's the only way, then again, if players catch it, in any numbers, it could all be sacked off.
I'd be happy with that too!

0723 on LBC. Dipper on saying he’s worried about Coronavirus. “Why did they let in thousands of Madrid fans last night“. “Anfield would have been full anyway”. Worried my arse,you lost you sad get.
I don't see how they could, they need 6 points yet to win it, and anything can happen, it would not be fair,
they could lose every single one of the matches left, (how good would that be). I think all games will be played,
but behind closed doors, it's the only way, then again, if players catch it, in any numbers, it could all be sacked off.
I'd be happy with that too!
Even if football carries on long enough for them to bag six more points, unsettled issues of relegated the other end of the table will mean the season getting abandoned /voided

To sum up RAWK;

They battered them and deserved to go though
It shows that Alison is the best keeper in the world
The competition will get cancelled so the game doest really matter
This will all be forgotten after they win 2 more games
They are still by far the best team in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.