Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

What about art galleries and museums. My daughter studying A level art and wants me to take her to Tate in London over Easter- will it stay open ?
Do you have elderly friends or family or any with respiratory issues you will come into contact with upon returning. If so it may be prudent to hold off until a later date even if it is open. Your daughter should understand your reasons for holding off.

I was thinking earlier that if the season was to shut down now,would the fans who say they are fed up with the game due to Var not bother coming back,will the interest for some people still be there.

Got a feeling there won’t be anymore games until August now for next season.

Yeah. As soon as one PL player tests positive then it’s pretty much over. By forcing clubs to play games you are forcing people to work and makes a policy of self isolation and minimal social contact redundant. Allowing fans to attend just compounds it.

We are the only domestic trophy holders again lol!! They can't annul the charity shield or caribou cup as those tournaments have finished.

I’m a little surprised to see so many blues suggesting that LiVARpool should be awarded the title - even if all league fixtures are not completed. I can in some respects accept that view as a reasonable and rational response in most circumstances. However, let’s put all of this into context. Liverpool orchestrated an unprecedented media campaign last spring to overshadow and undermine our unprecedented domestic achievements. Liverpool as a club have targeted and poached our staff and actively sought to weaken us both legally and illegally. To date they have got away with a proven case of hacking our scouting system. Finally, these self righteous murdering vermin are front and centre in the FFP case against us and are one of the clubs pushing for our club to be banned from European competition. Keep your focus blues... I wouldn’t want the Dippers to get anything - we should do whatever we can to weaken them. They are our enemy and we are at war. Remember that.

Agreed. If catching them was mathematically impossible, fair enough, but it isnt so fuck 'em. RAWK will be fun :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.