Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Surely if the safest thing to do is to cancel all football (and other sports), then it shouldn’t be the decision of the associated governing bodies, but a decision made by the governments.

Just had an email from British Cycling (I am a coach) that they will follow guidelines from the government.

Decisive action from UEFA. Declaring that they're going to have a meeting next week.
It's pathetic. A corrupt organisation which is only interested in financial considerations and doesn't care a shit about supporters. The whole Cl competition is already compromised.

I have zero confidence that the maggots who feed off football will do the responsible thing here, unless the Government forces them to. I love City, but I love my family too and this is killing large numbers of people, nearly a 1000 in Italy alone. The fact that the EPL haven’t already stopped the season say it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.