COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The German death rate, 0.1% at the moment, is very, very low when compared with other places. Is it because their health services are excellent or is it because they use Ozone Therapy as an option to treat Viral Pneumonia - and have done so since Spanish Flu in1918. Maybe a combination of the two.

The German death rate, 0.1% at the moment, is very, very low when compared with other places. Is it because their health services are excellent or is it because they use Ozone Therapy as an option to treat Viral Pneumonia - and have done so since Spanish Flu in1918. Maybe a combination of the two.
I hope that experts in the UK are finding out what there is to learn from Germany.

Those could be factors, especially their critical care capacity, which is much greater than many other nations (though, I have not done enough research regarding the Ozone Therapy to have an opinion there).

But I would say likely one of the biggest contributing factors is their proactive and aggressive response to the outbreak.

https://www.nature.com/news/engineered-bat-virus-stirs-debate-over-risky-research-1.18787

ES3msz_U4AIUepW

Those who are dying from COVID are the same demographic as those who would succumb to flu so the overall impact of both is relevant and the total mortality rate is the significant statistic because those who die because of COVID could well have died of Flu. If the total number of deaths is significantly higher than the annual 3 to 6 hundred thousand who die from season viruses then it would be time to be concerned but currently the deaths from COVID are statistically insignificant and yet the world is spiralling into a recession based on the the type of hysterical post you are making.

Would you like to post a description of the effects of flu on the body and how it affects the lungs? Because it's the same. So painting COVID as some kind of special case is simply hysterical.

Having nailed your colours to this mast, you're steadfastly going to stick to it whilst the ship sinks aren't you. Can I suggest you sing a couple of verses of the dam busters march as your head disappears beneath the waves? Oh, and saluting as you go, that would be good.

thats Scotland only, she wont be speaking for the whole of the UK, thats for Borris, i would expect England to do the same but you never know

Scotland doing it in isolation makes little sense. Feeling is Sturgeon has preempted a Govt decision/announcement for Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.