Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

As the government is determined to drag their feet and let this thing tear through the population, I'm hoping the premier League and fa will just postpone all games as a safety measure. Not expecting them to actually see some sense all of a sudden though.

Pregnant wife determined to go on Saturday but I'd much rather it was all canceled so we don't have to have that argument.

Someone mentioned that our arsenal game could be played next wednesday instead of Real Madrid. Play thisnweekend, play arsenal, dodgy VAR so we losd, Liverpool win the league, games csncelled from thursday next week?

Mate of mine just told me that in the rules if the league is suspended for 65 consecutive days it’s null and void, is this true?

Scouse **** title or not, they cant play a couple more games til they win it, then bin off the rest of the season. Top 4, EL, promotion, relegation spots, doesnt fucking matter who the champions are or how early they win it, you cant have 'official results' until the season is played in full.

All the other countries in Europe playing games behind closed doors or suspending the season. PL slow and not proactive as usual no surprise there then.

It's not the Premier League's decision to make. If the government say it's not needed then why would they go against it?

The Electoral Commission want May local elections postponed, surely not because of Coronovirus, its not as if loads of people will be turning up at the same time? Like they do at a Football match.

40,000 fans watching 22 random blokes off the street would be better than 0 watching some of the best players in the world.

Nah people would want to see the best players, otherwise a lot more would be watching Sunday League Football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.