City vs Real Madrid POSTPONED | Real Madrid in 15 day isolation

Realistically yes, but it depends on what the PL decide. Their rule on this may be different than UEFA's. I think it's all academic though as the Government statement this afternoon gives the dippers time to get another 6 points.
They dont need 6 points if our arsenal game is next week and we get a dodgy VAR or teo against us.

The meeting next Tuesday is ridiculous.

Get in a conference call now, suspend the Champions League until the summer and put the Euro's back a year, shouldn't take 5 days to come up with that.

Completely agree hardly that hard a decision to make, and why wait until Tuesday?

The meeting next Tuesday is ridiculous.

Get in a conference call now, suspend the Champions League until the summer and put the Euro's back a year, shouldn't take 5 days to come up with that.

For good measure, declare the 2019-20 Premier League season and all results therein null and void, with the exception of cups or trophies already completed.

I think there can be only two solutions. Uefa will either cancel the 2019/20 CL or they will finish the competition off at the beginning of next season so long as coronavirus as been put under control.
But how dos that work with players moving during the transfer window.

Hmmm, not sure about this at all. Seems quite an easy excuse to get a game called off now if you fancy it, and Real have a few injury problems as well. Maybe I'm being a tad cynical but I think they've played a good one here.

think we fans are getting a bit over-paranoid. No doubt RM have a Coronavirus problem as do Spain.

Looking on the bright side, we might also have a few returns from injury - Sane Eric & it gives KDB & Kun more time to get fully fit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.