Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Surely the whole of the Leicester team must be self isolating now... How can they play.

All i will say is Real played City a few weeks ago, we played Villa and United, villa played Leicester... It is easy to see how this could spread quickly through football...

As the government is determined to drag their feet and let this thing tear through the population, I'm hoping the premier League and fa will just postpone all games as a safety measure. Not expecting them to actually see some sense all of a sudden though.

Pregnant wife determined to go on Saturday but I'd much rather it was all canceled so we don't have to have that argument.

How did you know my wife was pregnant?

But the postponements are all until early to mid April.

So as long as they make a decision before then, the FAs will have the information they need.

They won’t though will they? No one has all the information they need. Nations are all different at different stages of this with different responses. Not everyone’s postponement will be the same or end at the same time — some might be extended. Also those who play in the Euros don’t just play in Europe. I’d just shift the Euros to next year, clear the calendar for the summer, and let as many leagues finish up as possible.

I take it you are a PL executive, nothing like reasoned thinking!
Oh you imply only PL executives display reasoned thinking. Whole world is coming to a halt and think it is no good even 10 -20 people gathering together but PL executives reasoning it is a great idea for 50000 to get together.

Oh you imply only PL executives display reasoned thinking. Whole world is coming to a halt and think it is no good even 10 -20 people gathering together but PL executives reasoning it is a great idea for 50000 to get together.
I wonder what's behind their thinking?

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.