Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Oh you imply only PL executives display reasoned thinking. Whole world is coming to a halt and think it is no good even 10 -20 people gathering together but PL executives reasoning it is a great idea for 50000 to get together.

I think you have misunderstood my post, try reading it in context.

So Scottish football will be affected as they're cancelling/postponing all events with more than 500 people but in England the advice is different, baffling.
But bizarrely this weekend’s football programme goes ahead including Rangers v Celtic goes ahead. Is the limit 500 or 50,000?

Oh you imply only PL executives display reasoned thinking. Whole world is coming to a halt and think it is no good even 10 -20 people gathering together but PL executives reasoning it is a great idea for 50000 to get together.

I think you have misunderstood my post, try reading it again.

The Chinese and Koreans build our nuclear power stations, perhaps the Goovernment should make use of their expertise

The government and Premier league will have to suspend the season , no trophies or relegation given out , if you give the Dippers the title who wins the Championship and the promotion ? , The season is a write off , ive said previously we are kicking a bag of wind about , this virus is far,far more serious than that.
The only cup that shouldego into the record books is our Carabao cup win , because it has been completed

But bizarrely this weekend’s football programme goes ahead including Rangers v Celtic goes ahead. Is the limit 500 or 50,000?
Strange that the 500 doesn’t come into effect until Monday, I wonder why!! I mean why not with immediate effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.