Benjamin Mendy and Coronavirus precautions

If the team are in isolation & they should be with Ben's condition then surely we can't play, shouldn't be made to play & Burnley would refuse to turn up anyway.

It’s absolutely scandalous what is happening as usual with this so called government putting profit before people, ludicrous decision making not to cancel ALL sports.

The fact other leagues gave done so already around the world, FIFA actually being pro active in cancelling the South American qualifiers for the foreseeable future. People really do need to watch this on you tube.https://youtu.be/XU9FVqwO4TM It might be chinese propaganda but you can see the real effects of what this virus is doing to people, young and old and the absolute pressures and heartbreak of the doctors and nurses working around the clock to keep people alive..

It’s absolutely scandalous what is happening as usual with this so called government putting profit before people, ludicrous decision making not to cancel ALL sports.

The fact other leagues gave done so already around the world, FIFA actually being pro active in cancelling the South American qualifiers for the foreseeable future. People really do need to watch this on you tube.https://youtu.be/XU9FVqwO4TM It might be chinese propaganda but you can see the real effects of what this virus is doing to people, young and old and the absolute pressures and heartbreak of the doctors and nurses working around the clock to keep people alive..
How do the government profit from City playing Burnley ?

Every pound that is spent on Saturday, they take there bit from it. Quite a few pounds get spent most weeks.
If I’m not at the match on Saturday I’ll either be taking my daughter somewhere or taking Mrs Becker shopping both of which scenarios entail me spending much more than I would at the match

Hope he is ok but if you had to have a bet on which player would be off with it you’d have got short odds on mendy . Think the champions league and all euro games are done for now tbh .

Last edited:
Why can City play Burnley but Real can't play City when they both have connection to someone with the virus?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.