Coronavirus & ticket refunds?

I can’t find anything on the website about how to get a refund ( kidney transplant patient with enforced low immune system)

The confusion came about because Stuart Brennan and the MEN said anyone concerned by the virus would be refunded the cost of their tickets. This appears to not be true. At the moment the Real Madrid game is the only one being refunded.

I can’t find anything on the website about how to get a refund ( kidney transplant patient with enforced low immune system)

It was who.blue who had been refunded for the Madrid game. You could ring Supporter Services who are usually pretty helpful. The Club should look after you given your condition.

Hope you don’t mean Naples Florida, which is where I am at the moment, there are queues at every bar. It’s packed down here.
Alas, no mate, Naples Italy, where there are no queues for anything as there are no people there without the virus, it would seem.... I am now off to Weymouth Dorset in the good ole UK..
Have a great time in Naples...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.