Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

It’s looking more and more like they just want the dippers to win there next two then they’ll stop it. Ffs imagine the petition if they stopped it now!!

Don't mind even if a title was awarded to them right now and call off the season. As long as they don't break any of our records, it's only like any other title, nothing special.

Oh no 20 assists from KDB then. Give it a break until April. The Euro will be postponed until 2021 anyway.

Don't mind even if a title was awarded to them right now and call off the season. As long as they don't break any of our records, it's only like any other title, nothing special.

Yeah, but a title is special. At least in my book.

End of the day this is all peanuts and popcorn and people are genuinely ill. Way more important than a trophy and a parade.

The players want to get a grip of their union and tell them they're not having it, if it was in a factory or some other place that has union they would soon call them out en-bloc.
I mean what is their union doing about it, they should be on top of this, they should call their members out for health and safety reasons when lives are at risk.
Anything Gordon Taylor has had a hand in does not fill me with any confidence similar to the Prem ££££.

Last edited:
Suddenly nobody wants matchworn football shirts.

Joking aside, let's hope the superfit elite footballing types are all well, and all connected with the clubs - and the fans.

Not sure why people surprised with EPL not yet being cancelled. They showed more concern when City ran away with league in 17-18.The same hypocrite lot has no problems when Liverpool is doing the same. They don't care about lives, they only care about Money eyeballs and appeasing few clubs.
They want Liverpool to win this thing, they want to give Liverpool trophy even if trophy distribution required it to happen on dead bodies of people. They don't care

I enjoy seeing the Dippers cnuts bottle in extra time and get dump out by Atletico. If CL void this season then what if next time round 16 draw Dippers get Lipzig or Valencia? NOT FAIR.
But if void this season mean those cnuts Dippers continue their 30 years drought, I fucking take that.

Tbh for all fairness for every team, I think the remaining matches should be play in close door, both CL and PL. It probably more doable in CL due to there less matches, PL, yikes, still tons of matches left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.