Benjamin Mendy and Coronavirus precautions

I'm amazed that the clubs aren't testing the players every day.
They have their own doctors, dentists, fitness coaches, sleep experts and god knows what else. They are multi-million pound assets.
They should be being tested every day

The test isn’t available privately.

As long as they do the only viable and most equitable option - cancel the 19/20 league, fa cup, then it’s reasonable. They have the 1939 precedent, and stacks of other sports annulling results (eg tour de France after Armstrong)
Anything else will induce lawsuits and be counterproductive.
It’s not good for anyone pushing for promotion, it’s marvellous for those facing relegation, but it’s the best solution available.
There will be lawsuits whatever they do

If Bendy is the straw that breaks the prem league back can we get him a medal minted please? Bendy likes medals and he would have truly earnt it if he helps to stop the dippers from winning the league!

There will be lawsuits whatever they do
You’re probably right, regrettably. Because there really, really shouldn’t be.
Any club that even considers a lawsuit against the authorities for a decision taken in the interests of protecting public health and saving lives would be beneath contempt. Not winning a title, getting promoted, or qualifying for Europe - all spectacularly irrelevant when set against what’s going on here.
Time for everyone to show a bit of decency and understanding - however tough it may be on those most immediately affected.

Players Championship in USA been cancelled and that was with no spectators.

Players must have said they don’t want to play like this.

it really is time to bring all sporting events and concerts to an end, at least for the next month.

I’m surprised that the Medical guy is saying that confined spaces are worse yet they haven’t banned concerts or events like Premier league Darts last night. 7000 people in one place close together singing and spraying their saliva eveywhere

Players Championship in USA been cancelled and that was with no spectators.

Players must have said they don’t want to play like this.

it really is time to bring all sporting events and concerts to an end, at least for the next month.

I’m surprised that the Medical guy is saying that confined spaces are worse yet they haven’t banned concerts or events like Premier league Darts last night. 7000 people in one place close together singing and spraying their saliva eveywhere
The darts was in Liverpool last night, so no threat of the virus spreading in the workplace ;)

In the grand scheme of things that income you talk about will be spend in less than a second
The question was how do the government benefit by city playing on Saturday. My answer stands. The powers that be are concerned about money and nothing else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.