Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Liverpool won't beat Everton, if the game goes through which it probably won't. Unfortunately, there will be many new cases over the next 2-3 days.

It's finished at Klanfield, Liverpool have done all they can.... Covid-19 still alive here.

Covid, COVIIIIIIIID!

I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in. They've just heard the news at Klanfield. Two goals in added time for Covid-19 to snatch the title away from Liverpool, stupendous!

Not sure they can afford to wait the two weeks prior to that.......longer in some areas (im in Cornwall and we are suppose to finish for Easter in 2 weeeks but some schools int he south east don finish for another 3 weeks - I cant see them waiting that long) - all broadway shows cancelled for a month and schools are known breading grounds for illness due to the denisty of people, enclosed environemnts and the longevity for which people are in contact with each other (8 hours a day as apposed for instance a couple of hrs at a football match)
Trust in Boris and his sidekick experts then, lol.

And you postpone till when? It supposed to get worse in May/June/July, it’s impossible to play them unless, if Mendy is self isolating the whole team should be it’s ducking ridiculous, the premier league is probably one industry that can survive not working for 3 months there is that much money in it and yet we are fannying about.

Think he is right. The wise decision is to postpone the season and see in April or May whether there's still a chance to finish it. The chance will be small but we can't exclude it now and cancel the season today or next week.

As much as I dislike their fans I don't think I'm heartless enough to want this voided just to take away a title from them, it would be crushing as a fan especially after the season they had. They would never hear the end of it. I remember something happening in 2012 and there was talk of a world war. I thought that's just typical. But it needs to be canceled and when it is the prospect of it being voided is a real possibility. There's bigger things at stake here and they will need to accept that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.