Burnley (h) postponed

I don't old chap. My mother died of pneumonia a week after we won the FA Cup against stoke. Clearly I didn't give a fuck as I went to the game...
Dick.

Well if you've suffered such a sad loss, (and I honestly grieve for you in that circumstance), why do you have so cavalier an attitude towards the safety of all the old and vulnerable folk out there?
Can you not empathise with all those with respiratory illnesses who are currently living terrified lives because they know that this virus will likely kill them if idiots spread it about?

Oh, and in response to your calling me a 'dick' . . '****'

I'm pencilling in tomorrow's game for the same weekend next year. Saves all the Liverpool howls if we just suspend this season for 12 months.....

If by the autumn things are looking up, we could find a new sponsor for a special interim competition. The Abu Dhabi Stuff You Cup.

Call the season. Desperate for this to be called off. Wife determined to go and I'm not looking forward to being the bad guy arguing against going to to watch a football match.

Having slept on it I'm not going if the game is on. If I was single I'd go as the chances are we're all going to get it at sometime anyway but, my wife has a shit immune system (a cold takes her a month to clear) due to having had a Stem Cell transplant three years ago and I'm not prepared to potentially risk exposure myself & bring it home to her.

If/when we get it we get it but I'm not being a catalyst.

I know I’m getting ahead of myself here, but if the game is on and we go a few goals up, can we sing to the away fans, to the tune of you should have gone Chistmas shopping

“You should have stayed in isolation”

Its simples the Premier league having meeting today....in my opinion it'll be cancelled...so we can look forward to the shopping with the Mrs or fixing the shed.

So we’re being told all Arsenal and Madrid players will self isolate, we could be in same boat now with Mendy, Chelsea also

how can the team even train for 2 weeks and be ready to play once the isolation is over

Stop fuckin about and call it all off

I’m full of a cold but would normally go to the match anyway. Currently in two minds as I’d hate to get Covid-19 on top of this fucking cold. Anyone else not going because of coronavirus?

I’m full of a cold but would normally go to the match anyway. Currently in two minds as I’d hate to get Covid-19 on top of this fucking cold. Anyone else not going because of coronavirus?

I’d be going if I lived alone but Mrs has very bad asthma so I’m gonna stay away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.