Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

One of my brothers is a prison officer.

He is being tested with the rest of the staff. Seemingly rife inside now.

We've both had bad coughs for over three weeks but no temperature as such.

This week I sort of self isolated, worked even more from home, didn't go to the gym, just did the school run and home.

Do I now need to do more. It has been three weeks with same scratchy throat and cough.

Genuine question but how is it rife in prisons? I don't get how it's got from Wuhan, to places like Northern Italy to the prison population in the UK?

I smell so bad,not had a shower in about 12 days,on the plus side i have lost over a stone in that time and i can finally eat again now

Can I ask why it’s stopped you showering and why it’s effected you eating?

Can I ask why it’s stopped you showering and why it’s effected you eating?
During the acute phase i could hardly breathe let alone have a shower, or eat,my underlying health involves fatigue and weakness so this on top and i am shuffling from bed to the loo and that is about it,i don't have the energy or strength to stay upright,when you are this ill you can't stomach food and the body uses a lot of energy fighting a serious infection,i have been drinking vitamin drinks that you give old people who won't eat,it's basically milk with every vit and mineral you need in it,it has tidied me over

During the acute phase i could hardly breathe let alone have a shower, or eat,my underlying health involves fatigue and weakness so this on top and i am shuffling from bed to the loo and that is about it,i don't have the energy or strength to stay upright,when you are this ill you can't stomach food and the body uses a lot of energy fighting a serious infection,i have been drinking vitamin drinks that you give old people who won't eat,it's basically milk with every vit and mineral you need in it,it has tidied me over

Fair enough, just interested that’s all, not having a dig at your stinky habits ;-)

Glad you’re feeling better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.