COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rise of 200 ish? Seems to be increasing by around 35% each day? So my guess is an increase of almost 280 tomorrow and passing 1,000 in total. Will be roughly 5k next weekend
Lol, and the rest mate. Rise of 200 when we are doing barely any testing. It’s zooming round, have no doubts about that.

This whole thing is fucking exhausting. I work in telecoms and i have wall 2 wall meetings for the foreseeable future in providing emergency at home solutions to large corporations that were too slow to plan ahead.

Absolutely

Many sectors and industries will feel this massively. Rightly or wrongly there is mass panic and the hospitality/aviation industries will feel this for a long long time.

Small to medium size independent business will need some central support.

Good time to invest in some shares though!

A rise of 200 ish? Seems to be increasing by around 35% each day? So my guess is an increase of almost 280 tomorrow and passing 1,000 in total. Will be roughly 5k next weekend
Agreed. And at that rate it will be roughly 40k the weekend after, 320k the weekend after that, and then we're into the millions. The peak is currently coming a hell of a lot faster than the government suggested yesterday.

To be fair uffa you may hold up the government of the UK as being a descent and relatively stable example compared to some of those suffered by other European countries have had to endure. Do not however for one moment the depths those in power of this great nation have been prepared to stoop from time to time, even over the last few decades.
I'm sure every country has had to cope with bad decisions made by their government, but reading comparisons to nazis is always a bit ridiculous. I know you weren't serious in your comparison eh, and I replied in a similar joking tone.

I think they want as many people as possible to get it, and thus get immunity, whilst protecting the old. They want to manage the epidemic. They don't think it's possible to wipe it out
How are they protecting the old?

Always a quality game when someone responds to a tweet this way as I don't see the tweets at work, but usually I can guess, however on this subject there seems to far too many to chose from so I'll have to check the thread later from my phone to see the context.
Karl Heinz:-

“At the end of the day, it is about finances and a high payment of the TV broadcaster to the clubs that is still outstanding. If this payment was not received, many clubs would face financial problems. That is why I think it is right that the matchday will take place under these conditions. ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.