Cheltenham 2020

The fav was shut out very convincingly to me...not a word. Consistently showing scant regard for their own rules, nowt new there then. Ramses looked to be in a small danger of being in the first 6 there....phew why bother improving a major disaster into a minor smaller one! A disaster is a disaster full stop!

looked like he impeded both horses.
Head on replay shows that was the case, I was on Thyme Hill who had go round and then got cut off by the Gigginstown horse for good measure. I suppose it's that far out unless it's deemed reckless the winner keeps it.

Not looking good for Delta Work if the TV experts are anything to go by...not a one selects it...what's going on?! lol must have seen my selections!

Brilliant! Back to back wins for 'Photo! Great performance...Just don't know where Santini got that form from what a run from him and Nico. Mullins has come from nowhere with all these wins. Delta just proved if you don't jump you don't win a Gold Cup...Lostintranslation ran a wonderful race considering how the Tizzrad's horses have been running this week.

Brilliant! Back to back wins for 'Photo! Great performance...Just don't know where Santini got that form from what a run from him and Nico. Mullins has come from nowhere with all these wins. Delta just proved if you don't jump you don't win a Gold Cup...Lostintranslation ran a wonderful race considering how the Tizzrad's horses have been running this week.
Nico probably lost a length at the last going up the back of Lost, but even then, another 50 yards would have got up... Ah well, back to back Gold Cups can only be won by great horses.
Two placed and two winners today (so far)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.