Get back under ya rock,
And take that German with ya,
The buck toothed fucking cock.
Van Dyke, Firminho, Salah,
Your gonna win fuck all,
The country is ecstatic
Cos we all love Football!!!

Google klopp Put your hands away you fucking idiots!"
Oh you mean that, I vaguely remember seeing that, a snapshot of an incident as much as anything, and I'm sure not many know if he returned at full time to offer apologies, but be honest here, Klopp's a very emotional and probably unstable individual when he's in the zone and pumped up, having had to really pump his players too, likely not thinking rationally, we've all been there, so I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I really dislike him as a manager, detest him even, but I suspect, in the cold light of day, as a human being outside of football, I may quite like him, for me, it was just the right message, at the right time, delivered by the right person.

Oh you mean that, I vaguely remember seeing that, a snapshot of an incident as much as anything, and I'm sure not many know if he returned at full time to offer apologies, but be honest here, Klopp's a very emotional and probably unstable individual when he's in the zone and pumped up, having had to really pump his players too, likely not thinking rationally, we've all been there, so I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I really dislike him as a manager, detest him even, but I suspect, in the cold light of day, as a human being outside of football, I may quite like him, for me, it was just the right message, at the right time, delivered by the right person.

Fair play to you,but that's were I differ from your opinion.
He not going into a boxing ring.
He not going over the trenches into no man land.i could go on.
So from a very eloquent letter to that,nah very fking much doubt it,

At the moment with this epidemic getting worse by the day. There is no way at the moment that football can start on the 3rd April. All football organisations in this country should come out and say that football will start after Easter. Hopefully by then we should be over the worst of it. However if what the health officials are saying that it is going to be 3/4 months before it peaks, it could be that football might need a longer break than what I said, by starting after Easter.

I would love it if the football bosses come out in say 4 weeks time and say " That as this coronavirus shows no signs of slowing down. We have decided that the football season 2019/20 is null and void, and there fore there will be no promotions or relegations. Also that we feel that we cannot hand out any Champions trophies for teams that are top of the league, unless they cannot be caught.

We will be over the worst of it by about July

The scousers thought they'd won it,
The title looked a cert.
Wanking themselves silly
Ending 30 years of hurt.
By far they were the best team.
It was proven by the stats.
Then china fucked the season
With aids from eating bats!!

Deluded fucking dippers,
Get back under ya rock,
And take that German with ya,
The buck toothed fucking cock.
Van Dyke, Firminho, Salah,
Your gonna win fuck all,
The country is ecstatic
Cos we all love Football!!!
Take a bow

Very rare event this. Not being able to compete in Europe and it's not the scousers fault!

As for the virus, no chance an opposition player will catch it from Mendy. He doesn't get close enough to the opposition to be able to spread it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.