The Unthinkable

If the league suspension resumes 3rd April, 1st fixture is Liverpool at home.

Can they then theoretically win the league at the Etihad?
Is that really the most unthinkable thing at the moment, I mean really? I fucking love City and I fucking hate liverpool fc, but there are bigger issues at large right now. Also the cunnts deserve to win the league, as much as we despise them, whether they win at at our place or not pales into insignificance

Is that really the most unthinkable thing at the moment, I mean really? I fucking love City and I fucking hate liverpool fc, but there are bigger issues at large right now. Also the cunnts deserve to win the league, as much as we despise them, whether they win at at our place or not pales into insignificance
Fuck em scouse bastards

I can't see this season being completed. They surely cannot give the dippers the title with games remaining and the relegation battle would be unfair to relegate the bottom 3 as it stands. I cannot see how it can be resolved unless the season is just voided altogether along with all the lower divisions
That would go down as well as an air raid over Dresden. The back lash from Liverpool and Leeds alone can you imagine it, along with other league leading clubs.
Guess the teams in relegation spots might have a little giggle if it was all to be finished today.

If them winning the league at the Etihad would see of the virus then they can be my guest....

In the real world I am afraid there will be not football in April.

If you take the government estimate regarding the Peak of this being in June, you would be looking at a September before you could be safely opening stadiums again I suspect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.