Liam Smith signs official

He was one of my first City player pin ups and my brother has never ever let me forget this;)

Willie was also one of my favourite players off the 70s. He was cool,calm and had a steadying effect on City's defence. He was also a fine attacking full back and used to link well down the left flank with Asa Hartford.
However when they played for Scotland(particularly vs England) I disowned the pair of them until they pulled the Sky Blue shirt back on.

You mean like every other top club in world football does? Chelsea were the first to take it to another level and for all the shit they got about not playing kids look how many they’ve got now.

Read this thread

In fact, everyone, read this thread

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/official-city-sign-roberts-from-fulham.314234/

One of your posts

An excellent piece of business and it's exciting to see us go down the route of snapping up the young emerging talent before they hit it big and cost £50 million. Even in the worst case scenario where he doesn't live up to the immense potential he has, I imagine we'd still be able to sell him on and make a profit.

I'm off out now. So if you want an argument, it'll have to be later on

gary-mason.jpg
Ohhhhh Gary Mason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.