Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Get better, Kaz x

Look at it this way, there is a beautiful symmetry when the season is voided.

Vinny's last game for us was lifting the FA Cup.

David's will be lifting the League Cup.

That's how legends should bow out.

Is the PL season definitely done TH or does it ride on if UEFA cancel this season's CL?

The Government must feel they have a good plan.
I just think they are missing the opportunity they were given by seeing what was happening 2 weeks before it hit here. That’s two fucking weeks wasted, not by me though
A lot of my work over the years has involved containing/minimising contamination, I’m just looking after myself and those close to me.

Future pub quiz question? Which Premier League club won every domestic competition in seasons 2018/19 and 2019/20?
Edit: if there are still pubs by that time

Get better, Kaz x

Look at it this way, there is a beautiful symmetry when the season is voided.

Vinny's last game for us was lifting the FA Cup.

David's will be lifting the League Cup.

That's how legends should bow out.
Oh yeah,that is a good way to look at it

Really hope we get a chance to see dave off sometime though,a testimonial at some point in the future maybe

The government wants to create a "herd immunity"
Chief medical officer said yesterday it's "not possible to stop people getting it, and it's NOT DESIRABLE because people need to get immunity"
They just want to manage the peak to coincide with the summer when the NHS can cope better.
But what if it mutates ? They don’t have a vaccine

@IndyFootball

The COVID-19 outbreak reached such a point of crisis for football on Thursday that the leading English bodies received a call direct from the COBRA meeting, where there was an admission the situation on full attendances at stadiums may have been misread

The idea that Premier League, EFL, and WSL games will start to be played by April 4th has been described as 'ludicrous' by a source close to discussions

The Premier League wanted to continue playing matches behind closed doors but the number of players being tested for COVID-19 meant that this was unfeasible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.