UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a great insight.cheers for posting,
I used to visit Dublin (during Quinns time with us) ,on the piss with Blues,meeting The Dublin supporters branch at The Plough.Great great beeery nights...but when i asked about The Great Man..(thats what he was.. ,at that time;,on the Kippax) they all said..he,d never visited the supporters club.never.

This was an era that 1st team players would routinely pop into supporters club branches to give a speech or just say hello,whatever..Those were different times,brilliant times,when fans felt part of the club and players were not so detached...ex players too..i remember doing The Conga around the function room of the Plough with 50 or so pissed up Blues including Mike Summerbee and his wife....
Back in the day,there was no ffp,we werent in europe,uefa were nothing to us....They were brilliant brilliant days....
And just for the record.....Quinn was a fantastic player for us from day one.He never shirked a tackle,was big and strong up front ,and gave the team a focal point.He scored some outstanding goals,my favourite being the full volley from distance at white hart lane for a 1nil win.Whatever he says about us now(and he definitely has an issue..) he worked his socks off for City on the pitch.Ive met him a few times over the years and he was always charming ,gregarious with a warm smile.
Edit.just watched utube vid of Quinns last min headed equaliser at Anfield.2-2...forgot about that...got to be my fav Quinn goal.we went crazy in the away end.
Great post and well balanced. Sick of biased posts demonising him. He wasn't perfect but was a shining light in dark times. He has also been involved in the boardroom and administration side of football and may have a different perspective than most ex players. Thanks for the good things Quinny, good goalscorer and emergency 'keeper, doesn't need to be a City sycophant when expressing his views.

Great post and well balanced. Sick of biased posts demonising him. He wasn't perfect but was a shining light in dark times. He has also been involved in the boardroom and administration side of football and may have a different perspective than most ex players. Thanks for the good things Quinny, good goalscorer and emergency 'keeper, doesn't need to be a City sycophant when expressing his views.

Whilst I agree with the majority of that, I don't think he's been particularly fair, which is all I'd expect.

The whole thread is a hoot....

It took me a while to figure out it was a parody account, the damning thing for "Delooney", is it wouldn't look out of place coming from him, we'd just think he's pissed and having a Stan Collymore moment.

Also this is doing more to wind up fellow blues than it is making fun of Delooney, that name can stay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.