The Unthinkable

even if the scoucers are given the league what a embarrsment its like being the panels 2nd or 3rd
preferance in a interview and told the first choice didnt want it so it yours no merit in that

I can genuinely see the premier league being 2 teams bigger next season, with no relegations and any team in an automatic promotion place being promoted across all leagues. 5 teams would need to be relegated across all leagues next year to re-establish the status quo (sounds very UEFA-y I know).

it means those teams who’ve played best over the season so far get rewarded, and those teams who could have a chance at scrapping their way out of relegation, Aren’t robbed of that chance.

Prize money across incomplete competitions should be divided equally amongst all active teams.

European qualification COULD work the same way with all teams in with a chance being granted access for one unprecedented season.

I can see it happening because of one reason - More Money.

the Liverpool League issue could be settled in one of 3 ways:

1, (Buckets at the ready) Accept they deserve it and likely would win it and hand it to them in good faith.

2, Give them a 25 point in a lengthened/bigger season as described above, with no winner this season.

3, Null and void this season entirely.

I can genuinely see the premier league being 2 teams bigger next season, with no relegations and any team in an automatic promotion place being promoted across all leagues. 5 teams would need to be relegated across all leagues next year to re-establish the status quo (sounds very UEFA-y I know).

it means those teams who’ve played best over the season so far get rewarded, and those teams who could have a chance at scrapping their way out of relegation, Aren’t robbed of that chance.

Prize money across incomplete competitions should be divided equally amongst all active teams.

European qualification COULD work the same way with all teams in with a chance being granted access for one unprecedented season.

1, (Buckets are the ready) Accept they deserve it and likely would win it and hand it to them in good faith.

2, Give them a 25 point in a lengthened/bigger season as described above, with no winner this season.

aren’t robbed of that chance, yet you’re robbing the Fulham’s etc their chance. Don’t think there’s any way which will satisfy all. Crazy times

1, (Buckets at the ready) Accept they deserve it and likely would win it and hand it to them in good faith.

Easiest solution is null and void season like it's war time. No faffing and court actions that could ensue. Some players are out of contract beginning of June.

At this point I think pretty much anything could happen between now and April, my guess is that the government and football authorities will want to see everything suspended until after Easter, but at the start of the week I would have never guessed by the end of it we wouldn't have a game scheduled for the best part of a month!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.