Melbourne City FC Thread

Caught the first half and last 5 mins of the game, ended up a lot closer than it should have done but a great win for a City team in sky blue to start the day off.

Game tonight is going ahead, probably have less than 3k.

Government has decided to ban any mass gatherings of people 500+ starting Monday excluding schools and unis.

Parking should be good, and no queuing for beers.

Really poor game probably understandably with the current climate.

The last 'Cityish' game for awhile.

Hope all you Aussie guys buckle up well.

1:1 at halftime.

Eerie feel at the ground.

What was the attendance like? Do you reckon the season will finish? The only two major European leagues still playing football with fans allowed to attend are the Russian and Turkish leagues.

What was the attendance like? Do you reckon the season will finish? The only two major European leagues still playing football with fans allowed to attend are the Russian and Turkish leagues.

New Zealand has put a ban or whatever on any incoming travellers, self isolation period. So basically the Nix aren't going to play any more games. Not sure what the rest of the League will do but things are getting more serious down here.

Alot of mix messages coming out and extreme panic buying and alot of normal people acting irrationally.

My boys local side had a tournament cancelled this weekend and 4 kids turned up training.

This with 249 confirmed cases and 3 deaths for the entire nation. Its becoming scary the way mass population is behaving.

The nix will stay in Australia for the rest of the season, no home games.
It looks like the rest of the season will be behind closed doors.

We are on tomorrow. Playing Mariners away in Gosford with a 5:30pm KO. Then backing it up Monday night away to Newcastle, both games in NSW. Mombarets isn't traveling with the team and Kisnorbo the assistant will run things.

Also the ladies play in the Grand Final on Saturday to become 4 time champions in their 5th season.

All games without crowds. All lower level games and junior games have been postponed until middle of April.

If anyone is slightly interested not sure what the time would be try and tune in.

All the best.(I won't say say stay safe, that shits me, but you know what I mean).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.