Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Just listening to some no mark on sky
Talking about all the possibilities and connotations
If the league ends early .

Just said LiVARpool should be awarded the title as it’s a ‘given’ presenter never once challenged him!!

I know there almost there but almost is not enough?

This is a club that the last 3 times when it has been going for the league have ‘ bottled it’

They may say ‘ well City would also have to win all our remaining games?’

Well we won 14 on the bounce last season to take it off them

Would they also have given Utd the title in ‘12 when they was 8 points clear with 6 to go

Or 2014 and the stevie g slip ?

Or to even things out , give big ears to Milan in Istanbul at half time?

Fuck them

And fuck the horse they ride off on !

The premier league are absolutely desperate to get Liverpool's name on the trophy, they are pushing for the matches to get played as soon as possible.
Yeah,and the possibility of a few million deaths in the long run,but let’s not let that get in the way of them cnuts at premier league headquarters or sky and bt who are desperate to see the scousers crowned champions ..

I think you’re right. Ok there will be teams like the Dippers who would cry victim and other teams like Spuds would be in the CL who probably don’t deserve it but there’s no perfect solution to this.IMHO I just don’t agree with any team gaining an advantage or disadvantage (winning title , promotion or relegation) because the season ending prematurely.
There will be teams gaining or losing an advantage whichever way it goes. Life sucks.

I would like to think if it was us (and it could well have been) we would not accept any title won from an incomplete season and state as such before any PL decision. We would still be ripped about it but at least we would have self respect and I suspect some admiration for such an act.

Not sure your idea would meet with universal approval from our supporters but respect the sentiment behind it.

The fucking dippers have zero shame or awareness and are desperate to actually win the PL ( 30 fucking years for one of the " biggest clubs in the world " - that is so pathetic ) , so they will accept it however sullied the win would be.

One idea that seems to be gaining traction is that the season is frozen, Liverpool awarded the title, no relegation, Leeds & WBA promoted, 2 up 4 down next season. Would probably have to scrap Carabao cup to make room for extra fixtures

How about we scrap the season (no relegation) but we promote Leeds and WestBrom and relegate 4 teams in May 2021. No one loses money and the only losers are....

The only fair option available is to declare the footballing season Null and void.

As other posters point out it is not all just about Liverpool,as much as thy want it to be.

Top 4,relegation,promotion etc is never decided until the season is mathematically concluded

You award the Scousers the Title on the basis of probability.

Then there will be writs flying all over the place from Clubs losing out on 10s millions because they were not treated like Liverpool.

The only fair option available is to declare the footballing season Null and void.

As other posters point out it is not all just about Liverpool,as much as thy want it to be.

Top 4,relegation,promotion etc is never decided until the season is mathematically concluded

You award the Scousers the Title on the basis of probability.

Then there will be writs flying all over the place from Clubs losing out on 10s millions because they were not treated like Liverpool.

And the twats would discover who their " real friends are " amongst the cult teams.

The melt down would be too good to miss .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.