UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the champion's league doesn't take place at all next season, I wonder if it would count towards a year of our ban?

If the CAS case appeal is not heard,but the next CL starts up at some point next season with out us in it,expect the City higher archy to go to the Swiss court and get a court injunction stopping UEFA from starting the Champions League 2020/21 season.Now would be fun watching that play out.Could tie them up for months

If the champion's league doesn't take place at all next season, I wonder if it would count towards a year of our ban?
I would assume it would only apply towards our ban, if we were missing a European competition we had qualified for and that competition had taken place? Does anyone know for sure?

It took me a while to figure out it was a parody account, the damning thing for "Delooney", is it wouldn't look out of place coming from him, we'd just think he's pissed and having a Stan Collymore moment.

Also this is doing more to wind up fellow blues than it is making fun of Delooney, that name can stay though.
I fell for it lol I ripped him a new one then had loads of tweets ripping the arse off me lol

It’s so funny reading some of the replies. Even after people have pointed out that’s it’s a parody you still get people shooting off and looking like idiots. If I was caught I’d at least delete my stupid reply but I imagine they visit, reply and don’t really read it again. Social media has taught me a lot about the public!
I tried lol

I would assume it would only apply towards our ban, if we were missing a European competition we had qualified for and that competition had taken place? Does anyone know for sure?

As qualification is based on final league position and because the season will be cancelled then UEFA will extend invitations to those with suitable 'istreee in place of the normal qualification process.

As qualification is based on final league position and because the season will be cancelled then UEFA will extend invitations to those with suitable 'istreee in place of the normal qualification process.
How about this for qualifying criteria:

At least four league titles in the last ten years*

At least two FA Cups in ten years.

At least five EFL Cups in ten years.

One UEFA trophy in the past fifty years.

* No asterisk titles accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.