COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be, I didn't think he looked that bad yesterday.

It'll take something seismic to break his base, but waverers might notice.
You are right but he and his close handlers are still obsessed with keeping up appearances for his base.

giphy.gif

At any rate, it should be interesting to see how things progress with him specifically and the US response more broadly.

You'll probably both feel a lot better if you stay away from the doom mongers on here - undoubtedly things will get a lot worse before they get better but 99% of those unfortunate enough to catch this virus will recover and for the vast majority of those it will be a mild illness. Let's hope the government strategy will protect vulnerable groups and keep overall infection levels as low as possible, No country in the world is projected to have more than 10% of their population being affected or a mortality rate in excess of 1% and current data suggests that nowhere will.
What is the government strategy to protect the vulnerable?

hahahahahahahah
good one fella
my wife is thai and works here in our NHS,she watches all thai you tubes and tv station religiously ,she dosen't trust the thai government same as i dont trust ours
quarantines incoming any day for most europeans there including UK nationals
the thai's would say or do anything to protect themselves,from a 1 on 1 fight in a bar to national security

Thai government are corrupt as fuck. They won’t want anyone knowing the real figures because it may effect tourism. Got a thai mrs myself, all friends and family hate their government.

All of it is taken verbatim from interviews with the UK's Chief Health Officer and Chief Scientific Officer - lefty loons like you can't hear anything but the emissions of the blonde in between.

Wrong and as I said framed for an arguement.

Why even add loony left, what is happening transends left or right

As I said you post for clicks and the last word not for any informative debate.

And to not railroad the thread don't respond as I won't reply next time

Eton closing.
State schools not.
So that's good, herd immunity doesn't apply to our future gene pool of leaders.
Meanwhile Newton Dunn of the Sun reporting that some Cabinet Ministers are urging Johnson to 'come clean' about the UK Government's herd immunity policy and the possible downsides.
Every policy has a possible downside but when you've picked your horse you cheer it home - until it falls over at least ;)
You know how this works Len and as for Eton closing - well I'm sure they won't ever be allowed to forget it.

Just looking now: Germany 4100 cases 8 deaths. UK 1,100 cases 21 deaths.
I appreciate we aren’t doing a lot of testing here, but regardless of that, the difference in mortality looks significant.

it’s not really how Big Pharma do business though. They like the big bucks to be agreed before their products are distributed.

They will have their guarantees before going to manufacture, sure, but the government aren't going to block it. Pharma companies will say "for x million doses, sign this to promise us Y million dollars".

Thai government are corrupt as fuck. They won’t want anyone knowing the real figures because it may effect tourism. Got a thai mrs myself, all friends and family hate their government.
they are openly corrupt ,i agree from cops getting their " tea money " for owt and nowt to their bullshitting about their covid 19 numbers,unlike our government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.