The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

BM's everything in stock that I noticed, shop half empty and tilled up and out in no time.

Just got back from my local morrisons in bristol, no fruit and veg loo rolls pasta coffee milk bread etc. Fucking idiots had stripped the place bare, empty boxes strewn all over the floor.

Just got back from my local morrisons in bristol, no fruit and veg loo rolls pasta coffee milk bread etc. Fucking idiots had stripped the place bare, empty boxes strewn all over the floor.
The supermarkets are fucking useless, they should be imposing limits on the number of items one person can buy and if necessary hire the security to enforce it.

What about lemsip, paracetamol etc, any of that left?

Nothing left apart from Panadol extra. The people near me must be just tight bastards when it comes to stock piling. All cheap stuff gone, the more expensive stuff left there.

Went in the pound shop earlier today if it’s ok for razza it’s ok for me, anyway the guy putting the toilet roll out said there going through double/ treble the pallets of bog role they usually go through in a day. Franny has missed a trick with this virus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.