Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Does anyone think the season should be voided?
Yes,

Thats-the-way-she-goes-boys.-Sometimes-she-goes-sometimes-she-doesnt-cause-thats-the-fuckin-way-she-goes.png

Exactly. Just to be told you have won it is weird and very underwhelming.

That's the irony of it. I'm not a spiritual sort of person but I do believe in what goes around, comes around. Over the past few years we've seen Liverpool get payback for all the transgressions of the scummy element of their fanbase. Not least, the ghost of Heysel still hangs over them, even if though they've constantly been in denial about it. If they are awarded the PL without the ecstasy of the moments we had in 2012, 2014, 2018 & 2019 it would really be a little bit shit for them. Mind you, it would enable them to retain their Victims Trophy. As I said, what goes around, comes around.

That's the irony of it. I'm not a spiritual sort of person but I do believe in what goes around, comes around. Over the past few years we've seen Liverpool get payback for all the transgressions of the scummy element of their fanbase. Not least, the ghost of Heysel still hangs over them, even if though they've constantly been in denial about it. If they are awarded the PL without the ecstasy of the moments we had in 2012, 2014, 2018 & 2019 it would really be a little bit shit for them. Mind you, it would enable them to retain their Victims Trophy. As I said, what goes around, comes around.
Certainly feels like they are getting a dose of karma

The beeb are still being hopefully,they still have us playing the geordies on the planner for next sat

Having no football is shite (i say that just about not having it going on and in no way ignoring the reason why)

I purposely didn't use the word 'karma' as it might come across that I could be a spiritual sort of person ! Lol. ..............

........but it is, isn't it ?
Cheating,disgusting violent shithouses do not deserve to win anything,fuck off to pigmol for doing their best to make it happen and the media who adore them when we never got any credit and indeed ruined football when we were that far ahead

Aside from that i like them....

Jenas sucking up to the dippers as usual.
‘Cancel all cups and just play the league’

Foxtrot Oscar you massive bell end

I've seen quite a few pros say that, and even though I hate the thought, it does make sense.

Selfishly I'd prefer to void the league and just play the CL and FA Cup - but put Liverpool aside, and there is much more at stake in the league for dozens of clubs. All those promotions/relegations/gate money/staff & players to pay etc. And if you talk about the CL - it's a dozen clubs v. the top division in the top five leagues.

There are just a few still involved in cups, many of which would be out after a single game - but if we play them and the league it could double the number of games for City/United - There's no way we could squeeze in 19 City games in any kind of reasonable time frame.

If the Euros are moved and we have 5/6 weeks to get football played this season, then I expect it they'll try to complete the leagues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.