Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

This floppy haired twat is the biggest ccxt they’ve had on for a long time
Can tell Samuel and the lady host think he’s a twat

He is a right cock. So blatant that he’s a massive dippers fan and Samuel just toyed with him like a a cat with a dying mouse. It is literally like watching a fanzone show.. waxing lyrical about the team you support then sat their with a face like a smacked arse one someone dares to tell you some homes truths.

Utterly pointless TV. Ironically TV I’m paying big bucks for without currently receiving the product I’m playing big bucks for....

So the long haired pillock said how worried he was he might have the virus after being side by side in a room full of Spanish press, he was worried as he had spent that much time with them and was then told some of them will definitely have it

Why aren’t you self isolating then you silly prick

He is a right cock. So blatant that he’s a massive dippers fan and Samuel just toyed with him like a a cat with a dying mouse. It is literally like watching a fanzone show.. waxing lyrical about the team you support then sat their with a face like a smacked arse one someone dares to tell you some homes truths.

Utterly pointless TV. Ironically TV I’m paying big bucks for without currently receiving the product I’m playing big bucks for....

Dont bother paying for it Beanhead, they charge way over the odds for products that are just shite, get a h@@ky box or fire stick far far cheaper I believe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.