Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I was agreeing with you 1894, then you went and added the second and fourth paragraphs, nah, I cannot believe anyone will go with the 20 point lead, what's the use in having a season then if everyone is playing catch up. Sorry buddy.

20 point lead, are you mad!
Null and void is the only practical way.
Start new season with all as the last ie champs league places ect.
All start at the same, 0.
Liverpool lose out. Shit for them but nobody asked for this f*ckin virus.

I think they will take as long as needed to finish this season then ditch both domestic trophies to get the league finished for Euros following summer

I understand loads of reasons people will say that won’t or can’t happen but I’ve not found any outcome where everybody is happy
I think this also. Next season might go completely actually and they use the gap to finish this. I think that is the fairest outcome.

Don't charge Bingo and his band of cheating, diving players the entry fee for our stadium tour where they will be able to get a good view of the Premier League trophy..

No touching though..!

They need to be reminded that you can only touch it if you've won it fair and square which they most definitely have not.. !

Be a nice touch from us too..!

It's the least we can do for them..!

I was agreeing with you 1894, then you went and added the second and fourth paragraphs, nah, I cannot believe anyone will go with the 20 point lead, what's the use in having a season then if everyone is playing catch up. Sorry buddy.

Either give them the trophy or don't, I don't really care at this point, but don't ruin next season FFS.

I think this also. Next season might go completely actually and they use the gap to finish this. I think that is the fairest outcome.
I cant see how you can have a league with a 6/9 month break its not the same league. Do you stop the summer transfer window so all teams finish with the squad they had when the xmas transfer window closed. What happens to the player whos contract finish in June ? Do teams end up with only say 15 players because of out of contract players. We would be without Daivd Silva, so we would only 24 man squad

I have a weekend without football the wife and bin lid are driving me mad already, thank god im in work tomorrow, if we have to self isolate im locking myself in the shed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.